When you register with the practice you are entering into a contract with us.
1. The practice will manage medical conditions according to the highest standards as defined by the profession.
2. All staff will treat you with courtesy and respect.
3. You will receive appropriate information regarding your medical condition and treatment.
4. Partners, nurses and staff will be encouraged to undertake appropriate further training.
1. Patients should attend their consultations at the arranged times and if this is not possible inform the practice as soon as possible.
2. Patients should understand that consultations are for one person only. A further consultation should be booked for more than one person.
3. Patients are responsible for their own health and the health of their children and should cooperate with the practice in trying to keep themselves healthy.
4. We ask that patients treat the staff and doctors with respect and courtesy. The practice operates a zero tolerance policy with regard to aggression and violence towards staff and doctor. In the case of, or threat of, violence the police will be asked to attend the practice. Verbal aggression will not be tolerated. Any case of verbal aggression will be reviewed by the Practice Partners, and will result in a warning letter from the Partners, or a request for removal from the Practice list.